BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 5, 2010

cut me down!

this aint a scene,
im not pretending when i say..

for fuck sakes cut me down, put me down,

show whats right or wrong,
tell all your scary faces,

dont let me see them..

im not prepared for it.

But..
what am I prepared for?

i dunno...

the world does not show me the fears i should have,
it makes me fear..

just that..

and,
in the middle of this madness,
im here,
and you are,Oh well,
Somewhere!!

im the threat like we all are..
im not ready..
but i will never be..
and thats the reason why
his absence rimes with absinthe,
it get us drunk...

where the hell are u,
stop scratching your balls like a fagot!!

for fuck sakes time is running out..

hurry up before is too late..

oh fuck..


it is already too god damn late!!

fuck you!

0 comments: